Hey guys! Still waiting for your awesome responses. :) I'll continue speaking about my life as an artist to help increase awareness and reduce stigma.
Questions for Artists:
- Introduce yourself. Who are you, and what kind of artist are you?
- How did you discover your interests in art? What is your history with art?
- What are your favorite media? Are there specific professionals who inspire your work?
- What goes on in your mind when you're creating? What does your artistic process look like?
- What does art mean to you?
- Do you think there are biases or stigmas about being an artist? (Ex: There is a link between creativity and mental illness.) What are some that you've experienced?
- Do you think there are any truths about the stereotypes of being an artist?
- Have any resources or tricks-of-the-trade to help fellow artists working with your media?
- If you could give your young artist self or aspiring artists advice, what would it be?
- Please attach or show 3-5 samples of your work, links or contact information.
Questions for Geeks/Gamers:
- Who are you, and what's your geek activity/game of choice?
- How did you discover your interests in geek culture?
- What are your favorite geek things?
- What does it mean to be a geek/gamer?
- Do you think there are biases or stigmas about being a geek/gamer? What are some that you've experienced?
- For those who are new to the world of gaming or geek culture, do you have any recommendations for them to start off?
- If you could give your young geek/gaming self advice, what would it be?